Christopher Côté




Stunning Christopher Côté is a model from Québec, Canada. A Québéquois with an interesting family background, being of East Indian and French Canadian descent. This is certainly reflected in his gorgeous looks!











 French is his first language but Christopher also speaks English and Spanish.
Chris is totally dedicated to his training and healthy living, as his magnificent physique shows so beautifully.



 Kevin Moore





 

 This young sexy guy is only 19 year old but he has already done some amazing modelling work with some great photographers. He has experience in editorial, print, fashion and runway.



 Perry Senecal










Chris is a very down to earth guy and he would like to learn and gain experience to achieve his goal as an international professional fashion and fitness model.


A sporty guy, Christopher likes hockey, soccer, baseball, basketball and football.

 NJ Claude









We are absolutely excited to be able to feature Christopher at Stunning Men and would like to thank him for doing the interview with us, and wish him all the best for the future!



Vital statistics:
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 175lbs
Chest: 37”
Waist: 35”
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: brown


All photographic copyrights to the featured photographers. Please click on their names to see more of their work.

Make sure to visit and ‘like’ Christopher's facebook page! Also have a look at his ModelMayhem profile ...     


Many thanks to Chris' agent Lamont Pinckney @ Crew Models International



Here's Chris' interview in full
 

Welcome to Stunning Men Christopher and many thanks for taking the time to do the interview.
Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You live and are from Québec, but you have an interesting family background ...
My mom and dad are from Quebec and so are their parents. I am a native of Quebec Canada through and through, although I am part East Indian and French Canadian.

You have a stunning physique. What exercises do you do to keep in top shape? Do you practice any sport?
I mostly do leg raises to keep my abs toned and impressive. But of course I also work on my biceps, do some dead lifting and squat work. My sports interests are mainly hockey and baseball.

What is your best lift at the gym?
My best lift is benchpress of 360lbs x 1

What’s your gym/training routine like?
My training routine is set over 5 days per week, Monday - pec, Tuesday : back, bicep and triceps, Wednesday - legs, Thursday – shoulders, calves and on Friday – abs and cardio.

How do you keep motivated?
To stay motivated, I hold onto my dream to be an internationally known male model. This also helps me keep consistent daily focus on my health and physique.

How do you fit bodybuilding and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?
Of course I have real life responsibilities and have to maintain a balance between goal setting and taking care of myself financially. But because I work at a gym I have daily access to information and the tools I need to keep my body in shape. This provides great opportunity to fulfil both aspirations.

You are a good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?
My personality is my most appealing trait. I am a genuine, down to earth person who loves life. Physically, my best asset is my smile.

And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?
I know I am blessed. There is nothing I would change about my body. I couldn't be happier with what God has given me.

How do you approach a challenge?
I feel life challenges are tests meant to give us ongoing appreciation for life. If everything was easy we would not respect living. I constantly tell myself to never back down, no matter how difficult or challenging things may be. Coming in second place for lack of effort is never an option.

What do you eat in a normal day?
Every day I keep a steady diet of egg whites, chicken, rice cakes, protein shakes an oats.

Do you allow yourself a cheat day? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?
Rarely I indulge in a cheat day. When I do cheat I usually eat bread slices, nutella, a poutine cheeseburger, onion rings and peanut butter. But even on cheat days I really try to not stray too far from my diet.

How did you get into modeling? Is it something you always wanted to do?
Yes, I have always known this is what I was born to do. Nothing else seems more natural for me to do. I only began professionally once I found my manager Lamont Pinckney of Crew Models International. Without CMI you would not know of me and I certainly would not have accomplished all I have within the last several months, including this feature with Stunning Men. CMI has made professional modelling a certain reality for me.

What do you enjoy the most about modelling?
I must admit, I love the attention. The blog/web mag features, the photo shoot invitations, the exposure and feedback from the industry is a dream to experience. I could not ask for more encouragement to keep me working at modelling.

What advice would you give a new model?
My advice to a novice model (male or female) is keep your head up, never give in or give up, practice all kinds of poses and don't let people treat you disrespectfully.

What do you do in your down time?
When chilling at home, I like reading horror books, hanging with friends and family or meeting with my manager to strategise our next moves.

Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?
I admire Barack Obama. He is the ideal of inspiration. As a Canadian, it is sad to see that many Americans don't appreciate what they have in him as president.

Now a few quick fun questions if you are game? Do you think you are a good date?
Of course! I am a great date. I'm a nice guy, gentle, crazy, fun, and have respect for others.

What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?
In my opinion, the best relationships have communication, respect, fidelity and passion.

What can’t you live without?
I can't live without my parents, my manager and working out.

You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …
Cooking

I’m just not very good at …
Mathematics

What’s the best thing ever invented?
The cell phone

Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?
Boxers, they let me breathe.

What do you listen to on your iPod?
Mostly I listen to The Fray, Enrique Iglesias, Usher, Wiz Khalifa and The Script

What kind of movies do you like?
Horror is my favourite movie genre. But I also like comedy, action and adventure movies.

One last question Christopher, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
Ten year from now, if I am not modelling, I would like to have my own business. Surely, I would like to continue modelling as long as I can but I am now working toward learning more about general business and commercial business operations. Perhaps this education will in some way later help me secure a place in this industry.

Christopher, it has been great to do this interview with you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!
Thank you for this wonderful exposure opportunity. I am grateful for your interest in my look and career. I look forward to sharing more with you in the future. 
XX Christo

Comments