Will Grant

Will Grant by Michael Jepsen


Stunning 23 year old Will Grant is an Australian fitness model from New South Wales and we are excited to be featuring him at Stunning Men!











Will is represented by CSAModels and he is one of the sexiest guys there!
With his classic gorgeous looks, he will sit very nicely with the stunning models we featured and we know you will show him some support here in your comments.











Will has always been a very active guy and remains fit all year round. He has a very healthy lifestyle and very active life, which helps him be in great shape.










Like many sportive Aussies, Will loves the beach and surfing. With his sexy looks and stunning physique, you can imagine him turning heads when he struts his stuff on the sand ... but Will isn't just gorgeous, he is a very friendly down to earth guy and has a great positive outlook on life.













Vital statistics:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 172lbs
Waist: 31"
Chest: 46"
Eyes: Green/blue
Hair: Light brown


Photographic copyrights to Michael Jepsen


Many thanks to Will for doing the interview and accepting to be featured.




Don't forget to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models. 

 


Here's Will's interview in full




Will, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview.

Not a problem at all; thanks for the opportunity!



Could we start off with talking a little about yourself and your background? You are from New South Wales, Australia ...?

Yeah, I’m from New South Wales, I grew up in a small town on the south coast called Bega, and now I’m based in Wollongong, which is about an hour south of Sydney on the coast!

I was a very active kid growing up and still love keeping an active lifestyle. I’m an electrician by trade and have just started my own business, very exciting times!



How did you get into modelling?

I did some promotional stuff for an underwear company called Waxx, very comfy undies! If you don’t have a pair, go check them out! And it was an avenue I wanted to look into and have a crack at, so I asked what my best chance to do that was and they pointed me towards CSA and they have been looking after me since! Very lucky to be a part of the team!



What do you enjoy the most about it?

It’s a lot of fun, I’ve always enjoyed being in front of the camera! And it’s awesome to see the hard work from training pay off and put it on show.



How do you prepare before a photoshoot?

Nothing really differs in my prep. I eat really clean and take care of my body all year round.



You have a great physique. How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport?

I’m lucky enough to have a great contact in Keegan Smith, he is a walking talking encyclopedia on all things health and fitness. He has been a tremendous help in pointing me in the right direction for diet and keeping strong and fit! As I said before I have a very active lifestyle and am always on the move so it’s easy to keep in decent shape.



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

First, front squats are my new favourite exercise; it’s a great full body movement and gets the whole body burning. Then muscleups, I love it for the ego trip! Chin up into a dip, great for your core and all round strength. And third, pistol squats, one legged squat as low as you can go, great for functional hip mobility and rips your core. Again it’s an ego trip as most people can’t do them!



What’s the best form of cardio for you?

I don’t think anything burns fat like a high intensity run, I range between long runs around 6-8km and staying sub 4 minutes per km and I also do sprint sessions involving a weighted sled.

I do love swimming though, the feeling you get from head to toe after punching out some laps is amazing.



How do you keep motivated?

Plain and simple I like to look good and I don’t like losing (Will laughs), I’m very competitive!



How do you fit training and fitness into your life? Is it a difficult thing to achieve?

It can be at times, especially at the moment starting my own business. That demands a lot of my time! But at the end of the day it comes down to lifestyle and I make it work because I like training and keeping fit. I’m very lucky though that my job also demands an element of physicality so if I do skip a session I can just work a little harder on the jobsite.



You are a very good looking guy – what do you think is your best asset?

Thank you, I think my smile would take the cake as best asset, on my body though I like my abs the best.



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

I’ve never been able to get a good sized chest, I’d love to be able to get my desired chest.



How do you approach a challenge?

I’d like to think I have my head screwed on and have a positive outlook on life, so when challenges pop up I tackle them head on and do what ever needs to be done to get through it.



What do you do in your down time?

I love the beach, love surfing, lying in the sun and just hanging out there. I’m all about just kicking it in a bean bag with some headphones on just switching off from the world.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Huge David Beckham fan! World-class athlete, world-class model and just oozes style!



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Yeah I reckon I’m a good date, to quote a friend of mine, “I’ve got good game when it comes to dating”!



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

(Will laughs) I’m probably not the greatest person to ask, but in my opinion I think not putting too much pressure on anything and just letting it flow.



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Briefs all day!



What do you listen to on your iPod?

“Music… what’s on your iPod?”

(Will is laughing again) Sorry I couldn’t help myself, I'm so easy when it comes to music. Anything from Taylor Swift to 50 cent, would depend on what kind of mood I’m in and what I’m doing.



Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

Something with beat and heavy bass. The few songs on my training playlist are Rockstar by NERD, Do or Die by Flux Pavilion and Childish Gambhino, Single Ladies by Beyonce and Look at Me Now by Chris Brown.



What kind of movies do you like?

Action comedies all the way, the bad boys movies are hilarious!



What can’t you live without?

Food and the beach!



Could you finish these two sentences for me? “You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at ...

... cooking, I love being in the kitchen and I love good food.



“I’m just not very good at ...

... singing, but I do it anyway!



What’s the best thing ever invented?

I can’t pick between a fridge, toilet paper and mobile phones!



What three words describe you best?

Confident, charming and cheeky!



Known as the 3 Cs! J One last question Will, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

If all goes to plan I’ll be in the Caribbean, chillin’ on a yacht drinking mojitos.



That’s an awesome plan! Will, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being a good sport. All the best for the future!

No problem! It’s been good fun.  Thanks again for the opportunity. Cheers!

Comments