Andrew Morrill Part 1






We are thrilled to be able to feature the stunning and sexy Andrew Morrill and interview him for the blog.



Andrew Morrill  by Troy Wise Photography



 

 


Andrew is a 30 year old experienced American model from Texas. After travelling for modelling, Andrew has based himself in London and focuses on underwear, swimwear, fashion and fitness photography.






Andrew has an extensive portfolio and has worked with a wide selection of great photographers, but in this part one, we are focusing on his work with Troy Wise Photography.





 
 


Andrew's dedication to healthy living and training is solid and looking at his amazing physique would crush any doubt you may have!




 





Please visit Andrew's facebook page and show him some love by 'liking' it! You can follow him on twitter and Instagram too.








Many thanks to Andrew for taking the time to do the interview with us and for accepting to be featured.

Specials thanks to Rick Guzman, Marketing Coordinator/Co-Editor @ Troy Wise Photography for introducing  
Andrew to us!




Vital statistics:
Height: 6’
Weight: 188lbs
Chest: 42”
Waist: 32”
Eyes: blue
Hair: brown


All photographic copyrights to Troy Wise Photography


Here's Andrew's interview in full



Andrew, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. Could we start off by talking a little about yourself? You are from Texas, USA but currently live in London, UK ...

I grew up in Texas and went to college at the University of Texas. After college my first job took me to Hong Kong where I worked for a toy company for a couple years.  I modelled a bit in Hong Kong and China before moving to London 4 years ago.  



You have an amazing physique! How do you keep in shape and healthy? Do you practise any sport? 

I played sports when I was in school – lacrosse, soccer, and swimming – but I don’t do much team sport now. My main means of staying in shape now is the gym. I’m there 6 times a week. 



What are your top three favourite gym exercises and why?

It’s probably a meathead thing to say but I really single arm cable bicep curls and single arm cable pull downs because you can really see the muscle working. You get that pump in the arms like nowhere else! I know some people hate it but I really like doing my chest exercises on the smith machine. I feel it helps me target the chest most effectively.   



And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

I hate doing cardio!  My legs are massive so running tires me out quickly.  I like the rowing machine because it also targets my back.



Now how do you keep motivated?

Knowing that you have to take off your clothes soon and get nearly every inch of your body photographed is great motivation to work hard in the gym.



Is it difficult for you to fit training and fitness into your life?

Short and long answer is: no. 



We know that you guys keep a healthy lifestyle ... but if you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I love chocolate chip cookies. 



How did you get into modelling?

I started modelling in College as a way to earn extra money. I started full time when I moved to London a few years ago. 



What do you enjoy the most about it?

Who wouldn’t enjoy it?  Get to wear great clothes, get some cool locations and have three people fluttering around you making sure you look good at all times.   



Let’s talk about photo shoots ... how do you prepare for them?

It depends how much I’m going to be wearing. Clothing shoots don’t require as much preparation but when it’s underwear or swimwear then I tend to fast and dehydrate prior to it. Some photographers have an idea about how ripped they want me to look. I usually communicate with them and ask at the same time as I’m finding out if they have a preference for facial/body hair etc.    



I think you are a stunning looking guy? What do you think is your best asset?

Always a hard question to answer about yourself but I think I’d go with either my eyes or my pecs.  Possibly legs. 



And if you could change one thing about your body, what would that be?

I wish I could grow a proper beard!



How do you approach a challenge?

Head on. 



What do you do in your down time?

I end up travelling a lot. Watch TV, meet up with friends. I’ve been known to go out or have a drink or two.



Do you have any role models? People who inspire you?

Many people have characteristics which I admire and that I try to emulate. We all have strengths. I try and identify those in others and learn from them when I do.



Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?

Ha ... I hope so! I think I would be. The Texan in me would always insist on paying too! (Andrew smiles)



What do you think is the secret to a good relationship?

Compatibility, Love and Compromise.  You can’t always have everything your way. You gotta meet in the middle more often than not.   



Are you a brief man or a boxer kinda guy?

Boxer Brief! But let’s be honest in my line of work you build up a rather large undie collection!



What do you listen to on your iPod?

Podcasts mostly.  I like DJ Zaman these days. 



What kind of movies do you like?

I’ve always loved history so I’m a big fan of the historical drama. 



What can’t you live without?

Caffeine. 



Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

... cooking. My diet is kind of boring most of the time but I can make delicious food!



Now ... I’m just not very good at …

Remembering people’s names when I meet them.  It’s embarrassing.



What’s the best thing ever invented?

Don’t know that one.



What three words describe you best?

A nice guy.



One last question Andrew, where do you see yourself and what would you like to be doing in 10 years time?

Living in Cape Town looking back on a successful modelling career!



Andrew, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future!

Comments