Ben Cameron



We are absolutely thrilled and excited to be featuring gorgeous up and coming fitness model Ben Cameron at Stunning Men with photos by David Broadway Photography





Sexy Ben, one of the most beautiful models we have featured over the years, comes from Fremantle and currently lives in Denmark, Western Australia. He is represented by CSAModels









Ben is a real hunk with an incredible physique and has the  looks to match, perfect for both fitness and fashion modelling. But he is also a very down to earth guy who is very driven and determined.







 

He has achieved his stunning physique thanks to his dedication to training and a healthy lifestyle. He trains 6 days a week and living on the coast, he loves bodyboarding too.









Ben is committed to helping and inspiring people to achieve their full potential in life, be it physical or personnal.








Our thanks to Ben for accepting our invitation to be featured and for doing the interview with us.


 All photographic copyrights to David Broadway Photography



Make sure to check csamodels on facebook and discover many more of their stunning models.

 

Ben's vital statistics
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 190lbs
Chest: 45"
Waist: 34"
Eye colour: blue
Hair colour: dark brown



Here's Ben's interview in full



Ben, welcome to stunning men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from Fremantle, Western Australia.

Originally I'm from a small town on the coast called Denmark. I moved to the city to study Sport Science however midway through my degree I decided on a career change and took on an apprenticeship as a heavy diesel mechanic where I thoroughly enjoy the challenges I'm presented with.


First thing first, how did you get into modelling?

I first got into modelling when I was studying at Uni and a friend said I might have what it takes to give it a shot. I did a few shoots and runways but was younger and never really took it seriously. After a couple years away from the industry to focus on other aspects of my life and my trade career, I came to the decision that modelling was a passion of mine and something I wanted to take far. 


What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

Modelling is an excellent platform for life where you can test your own confidence and commitment to doing the best you can. I'm determined to get the most I can from this opportunity and look forward to the challenges it presents. 


How comfortable are you in showing of your physique in a shoot?

It's progressively become easier as I developed both my body and mind over time. I've learned to take little notice of what else is going on in a shoot and be very present to do what's necessary to create the required images. 


You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get in such shape?

Thank you, I appreciate that. Many countless hours in the gym and even more in the kitchen getting my nutrition down. I've always had a keen interest in the human body and developing it to its full potential, so working out and bettering my training has always been a natural progression. 


When did your passion for fitness start?

I started training when I'd walk to my dad’s fire station after school and train in his gym there. It was pretty basic stuff to begin with and I've had a couple small breaks from it over the years but consistency has been the key. 


What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

The thought of letting a day go by where I am not bettering myself physically and mentally drives me day in day out. I believe we are given this lifetime to get whatever it is we desire most and for me that is continually growing and improving myself. A strong body is a suit of armour for an even stronger mind. 


What is your diet like?

Honestly it's pretty flexible. In the beginning I counted calories and tracked my macros but these days I am pretty in tune with my body. So long as I get a decent amount of protein in I eat everything else in balance. For my most recent shoot I simply cut back on my overall intake of food a small amount each week until I felt I was ready for the shoot. 


If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?

I'm a sucker for ice cream, in particular Ben and Jerrys. If I feel like I deserve it, putting away a tub isn't a challenge (Ben laughs out loud). 


Can you share your fitness regime with us?

Sure, I train 6 days a week with one off to let my body repair. I incorporate cardio depending on if I'm in a gaining or cutting phase. I usually go through periods where I'll focus on bringing up a lagging body part by training it twice a week. For example: Monday: Back and Triceps, Tuesday: Chest and Biceps, Wednesday: Rest, Thursday: Shoulders and Abs, Friday: Legs, Saturday: Triceps and Cardio and Sunday: Biceps and abs.


And what's the best form of cardio for you?

I either jump on a bike or the treadmill, and will do 15 minutes at a fairly high intensity.


Now a few quick fun questions if we may. Do you think you’re a good date?

You'd probably have to ask my dates (a bigger laugh), but I think I'm pretty easy to get along with and was raised with good values on how to treat women. I have a pretty busy life at the moment though, so have little time for dating.


Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?

I like music with base or something a bit heavier. Bands like System of a Down and Alexisonfire are regular listens.


Do you have any passions beside fitness?

I have a passion for having a positive impact on others’ lives, I want to motivate others to get the most from their lives. I'm hoping to make some waves in that department in the next couple of years.


What can't you live without?

My beats by Dr Dre headphones.


Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn't know but I'm very good at …

… bodyboarding.


Now... I'm just not very good at …

… dancing (huge laugh).


One last question Ben, what is your big dream?

To take my physique to the next level, start a successful business and find someone worth spending my life with. Also to positively impact others’ lives, to inspire them to chase their dreams despite circumstances and reservations. I hope everyone accomplishes their goals and lives long happy lives.


Ben, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

Comments