Jeremy Lemercier

Jeremy by JM Photography

We are thrilled to finally be able to feature up and coming model Jeremy Lemercier at Stunning Men with stunning photos and being able to share his work 
and interview with you.

JM Photography



Sam Gatsby Lim



Gill K Photography



Personofletters Photography




Jeremy is a 26 year old French model and inspiring actor, who has been training and following a healthy lifestyle for many years. This down to earth friendly guy is one of the most charming you will ever encounter.






 Jeremy has a fantastic physique and gorgeous classic looks, which make him a versatile model and he is fantastic in both fitness and fashion modelling. There is also a 50s American actor look about him. a bit a la James Dean, which we find very endearing.






Freshly back from a Magic Mike tour in Australia, Jeremy is much more than a just a pretty face, hailed as a design prodigy, he trained a designer and created his own luxury car model age 23 – check his website here (www.jeremy-lemercier.com) – and was featured at the 2014 Paris Mondial de l’Automobile salon.







Make sure to check his Instagram and Facebook 
for further modelling work 
and info and show him some love by liking his page.


Alan Tan Fotography










Many thanks to Jeremy for accepting our offer to be featured and taking to time from his busy schedule to do the interview with us and for being such an awesome guy.



All photographic copyrights to the respective photographers

Jeremy's vital statistics 
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 187lbs
Waist: 33"
Chest: 40"
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: brown / blond



Here's Jeremy's interview in full


Jeremy, welcome to Stunning Men and a big thank you for taking the time to do the interview. You are from the region of Alpes-Maritimes in France.

Yes, I am from Biot in Alpes-Maritimes.


First thing first ... how did you get into modelling?

I was in Los Angeles when I became a model by chance thanks to my ex-girlfriend. One day she offered me to join her to do a shooting with her and her photographer friend. This photographer advised me once back France to lose some weight and to build a portfolio. Without this meet I would never have thought about modelling


What do you think is the most fulfilling thing about modelling?

I would say to get more and more experience after each shootings and to get different results.

How comfortable are you in showing off your physique in a shoot?

At the beginning, knowing I wasn’t used to do this at all, I was a bit uncomfortable but now with more experience I am getting much more comfortable with it.

You are looking amazing. How on earth did you get into such shape?

I started to train like a gymnast when I was about 13 years old, and since this time I never stopped training. Staying focused and never giving up allowed me to get this shape.

When did your passion for fitness start?

I was very young, I was in love with a girl who liked male model she posted some pictures above her bed, and at this time I told myself “one day you will becoming like them.” It was the trigger…

What keeps you determined and driven to work out?

I didn’t have too many friends when I was younger; I was a bit skinny and I didn’t trust myself.  I like to push myself all the time, to reach my goals even if it’s hard, I never give up, which allowed me to remain determined when I think back about my childhood and to prove to most people who thought it was impossible. But I did it.

What is your diet like?

My diet is mainly eggs, oats, chicken, broccoli, beef and vegetables, all proteins.

If you had a cheat day, what would be your favourite food?
I allow myself to eat one cheat day or cheat meal every Saturday. I used to eat pizza, brownies, ice cream etc. It’s the only day that I don’t count my calories (Jeremy smiles) but the next day I start again to eat clean until the next Saturday

Can you share your fitness regimen with us?
I can’t because every person is different and gonna react differently.

And what’s the best form of cardio for you?

Without hesitation running. There is nothing better to lose weight faster.

I use to run at least 2-3 times per week and every single times around 30-45 mins.

Now a few quick fun questions if we may? Do you think you are a good date?
I really don’t know. It’s very hard to answer this question, but I can say that I try to do my best (more smiling)

Your favourite song or piece of music to play while training or running?
I listen to a lot of “motivating songs” on Youtube, for bodybuilder songs get me energetic and more determined.

Do you have any other passions besides fitness?
Yes I do of course, I am still a Car Designer. I did my study in Paris for several years. I created my own luxury car and showed one of my concepts during world wild events in Paris in October 2014. I have been drawing since I am 2 years old as well.

What can’t you live without?

My dreams.

Could you finish these two sentences for us? You wouldn’t know, but I’m very good at …

… being determined to make my dreams come true.

Now ... I’m just not very good at …

--- doing nothing! (Jeremy flashes his gorgeous smile again)
One last question Jeremy, what is your big dream?
Actually, one of my big dreams in modelling is to become an International Model.

Jeremy, it has been a real pleasure to interview you! Thank you for your time and for being such good sport. All the best for the future.

You’re welcome Didier.

Comments